Skip to content
Is your cat spoiled?
- There is food and water in several rooms so she doesn’t have too far to go to eat or drink. Half your life is spent refilling these bowls.
- You sleep in a tiny sliver in your king-sized bed because the kitty has stretched out width-wise, hampering any movement.
- Every window is decorated and arranged so that your precious baby can have unobstructed views from whatever perch they choose.
- You have full conversations with your cat about what they want to eat and when. “Are you hungry? Do you like this? NO? How about this?”
- You leave cardboard boxes throughout your house because the kitty “sometimes likes to sit in them”.
- You worry that houseguests will disrupt your kitty’s schedule.
- Your kitty has NASA quality lasers to chase.